Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yoga


I am going to go right out there and say it!!! I went to yoga last night the reason is I have been having back problems that have been haunting me to fix. So physio suggested I try this hippy crap... So off I went not too sure what to expect but I did expect a high contingent of attractive females. Well I was not dissapointed and they all sweaty its so HOT...... (excuse the pun)

So as I arrive, walk in and see a very soft spoken homosexual (not good, so far) but none the less I fill out the forms get the run down of the operation, they burning incense still leaning more towards the hippy and not the actual workout. Still keeping head down and powering through this. The time arrives that its my turn 18:15 we all stream into the gigantic sauna at 40 degrees celsius. I just watch what the others do and copy. I strategically positioned myself at the back of an incredibly attractive female, now we getting somewhere, we start off with simple breathing excercises not easy. Lets just say the next 90 minutes were hell and the instructor was satan. None the less I had a spectacular view of pretty girls ass for 90 minutes so nothing wrong there. I am going back tonight again to be punished by statan.


BRING IT ON!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PS: Hot chick in front of me is really cool and hopefully go for a drink sometime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find High Quality Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them at Rapid Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat hosting[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to generate an income online.