Thursday, June 17, 2010

BP I HATE YOU



A couple months ago, that herendous company called british petroleum decided to piss oil all over the gulf of Mexico, now I know the Yanks do not approve of the incoming Mexicans illegaly but it does not mean that they can go and piss oil all over the ocean. In any case what did the ocean do to them? The mexicans come in, in cars anyway so they are cutting off their nose to spit their face. I am not a tree hugger hippy BUT when it affects the temperature in my city I get furious. Silly things like this make for a very cold winter, me being a single wolf hound does not make my life pleasant as I cannot obtain a swedish supermodels body heat like I do every night in my dreams. Now if I had a swedish supermodels body heat to steal I would not give a toss about the environment or the oil spill.
Thats a Big Piss
SO THEREFORE I HATE BP.....
I think that BP sends me a Swedish Supermodel to keep me warm then all will be forgiven and I will stop boycotting them.

She will do, notice the fur coat to retain her body heat
Incoming Mexicanos

No comments: