Friday, December 18, 2009

Cape Town

This is the greatest city in the world man....

The sunsets rock and the people are awesome.


I love december not because of all the xmas cheer and rubbish, I dig it because its the high of Summer in SA, their is test cricket on (which means lazy days in the sun watching the cricket with beer) I took a walk up the mountain. I highly recommend it, when I was 2 thirds of the way up I was ready to break down cry and wish I had a breitling that calls emergency services. Then I saw a women that was American and HUUUGE come waltsing past me like it was nothing so I stood up and vowed that i would beat this ridiculous excuse of a human. I had a Castle lite and I swear that was the most rewarding beer of my life, that has converted me to start drinking that instead of heineken.


Please enjoy some shots .

















No comments: