Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wow been a while

I was contemplating about this blog thing, whether or not to carry on, so a couple of months ago. I threw in the towel and just said "fuck it, delete it" which is what I did. This was all in October and now I come back to see that I can just undelete it and its back baby!!!! I dont care I am coming out guns BLAZING this is going to succeed now. I have ended up in the gutter once before, I am in the gutter shaving and ready to come out. My mate slicktiger inspired me. (check that one out) That guy can write and dont question him about the music things, because he will devour your soul....
Well as I was saying this thing right here is going to work, if it doesn't want to, well then I will just have to beat it into submission until it does. Previously I was lacking direction, I am going establish the direction I need and WRITE THE FUCK OUT OF IT. It has come a long way since the total of 7 posts in 07....

I will leave you with a theme song....(clck the cartoon)

No comments: