Thursday, December 10, 2009

School kids, dreams and fantasies

In every young school boys heart there is the desire to get with at least one of their teachers. I know I had my fair share of crushes on teachers from about Std 3. Which may explain my behaviour these days. (read an interview I did) Well that aside lets carry on, another common school rumour is that that the PE teacher is a lesbian, my Biology teacher was lesbian with the Geography teacher I am certain of it. Well in a school in this amazing land of ours there was a PE teacher and I am not sure of the other teachers specialty maybe Biology because she was caught inspecting the PE teachers anatomy in an empty classroom (with her tongue) One learner was reported as saying, the PE teacher always wore low tops and short skirts and shorts. Why we never had attire like this at my school I will never know.... Lucky boys is all I say. The misguided naughty teachers were 29 and 33 the 33 year old has or had a husband.

Imagine the conversation she had, I think it would have gone something like this.


PE teacher: Hi Honey, how was your day?

Husband: Oh alright bloody traffic (bitch about traffic) How was your day honey

PE teacher: Well I am suspended without pay!!!

Husband: What are you serious why?

PE teahcer: I was caught by a cleaner having sex with the Biology teacher

Husband: So you cheating on me with a woman!!!

(long pause for effect)

PE teacher: Are you mad?

Husband: Of course I am bloody mad you are having a lesbian affair and not involving me,if you had just asked you could have done it at the house with me.

PE teacher: (shocked, and quick to make up for it) Okay I am going to phone her and us three can sort it out.

Husband: Perfect get her here, so we can discuss an arrangement.



No comments: