Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Flack



Right I have been getting a lot of uphill about this equestrian excursion of mine. First of all everyone says that I dont want to get together with a horsey person, okay what is a horsey person and what are their downfalls?

Lets look at the perks of dating a horse rider,

1- She has a riding crop (spank me)

2- She can ride you like her pony (how is that bad????)
3- I am free to play golf on the weekends, because she is riding horses.

4- She is not a money grubbing whore so she can buy dinner once in a while.

5- Lets face it their is something about a well toned female in a horse riding get up that, well I just want to take her right then and there.

6- Can go on romantic rides in the waves when at the coast.

So its decided I am going to find a horse rider make her ride me like a pony and spank me with her riding crop.

Well lets face it horse riders well they need to be tamed and I am up to the task, because they are all prim and proper on the outside of the bedroom but behind it they are a she wolf... awoooooooooooooooo (I bet Shakira likes horses) click for shakira

No comments: