Monday, January 4, 2010

JLH


I am back in the land of thunderstorms, scary taxis and one of the most dangerous cities in the world, call me a fool, a mad man even a psycho if you will. I love this place so much.....
The city is just amazing and I miss it when I am away there is an undescribable energy when you in Jozi its addictive. Even winning a R1 billion I would not stray very far from this city of mine.
Well I was wondering what to post then it hit me, what has Jennifer Love Hewitt been up to lately. I dont know but one thing I do know is she is a bona fide hottie.
See she is not waify and thin that you are scared to throw her around in the bedroom as you may break her, no no she is voloptuos in all the right areas. She is a natural hottie. I cannot even start to say "oh she is like this, her personality is like that" because quite frankly my dear I don't fucking know her, and cant even speculate. BUT!!!! If I had to choose a character from one of her movies and thats my best one it would definately be Heartbreakers, because lets face it her tits are amazing in that movie and always in your face well lets just hope she does not steal my cash then thats the perfect one.
So I choose this scene from Heartbreakers to show you-------------> Click the pic!!!


No comments: