Friday, January 15, 2010

Is going Red, like going black you never go back?

Now I just read an article about procreating during menstruation......

Now this is a touchy subject you are either for it or against it, I for one have not had the pleasure of taking a sail around the red sea but I do think it will be an interesting.
I just have 5 stipulations:

1) Inform me before, you always want to know when we about to cum. same thing

2) If I shag you in all the redness of your menstruation, do not complain when I ask you to swallow. It gives me the same sense of satisfaction that the eventual orgasm you will have when your blood is everywhere.

3) I will only do it in the shower, blood freaks me out not so much that I will stop but just not a fan of sleeping in blood.

4) This will make me feel like man so don't bring me down with a menstrual sarky comment.

5) Don't ever say I am not caring enough. Females who say that are incredibly frustrated sexual vixens in a missionary style relationship, that want to get shagged from behind while their hair is being pulled.

Hank Moody the coolest mother fucker around Fucks chicks on their periods and he is a real man. SO make a choice

Click the coolest cat around for the comments

No comments: