Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This is It

I have decided to do something about being single.
Now my initial plan was to hang out at farmers markets but with the lack of farmers markets in Jozi. The one I know of is open on Thursday's and Saturdays, and generally the girls at farmers markets are well, how to put it politely "they enjoy the burning herb" a bit too much. Ah fuck i have never censored this before they either hippies or grannies. My vision of a farmers market girl was Jamie Pressly in Joe Dirt.

Well I was sorely mistaken.
Now onto the next venue for meeting girls, I am going to go to horse events. Oh ya...........
My first excursion into the equestrian community starts on Saturday.
This is my vision of Equestrian Girls:

The Month of January's events, if all goes to plan I will get an invite to the prize giving:....

1 comment:

Stu said...

horse chicks are hot

http://www.3wishes.com/images/equestrian-c.jpg