Monday, January 25, 2010

I am a big fat failure

Well my equestrian excursion did not happen as planned, due to the weather...
It has been pissing down for weeks now this is not the summer I know.
Now due to the rain and general crappy weather I was unable to visit the showjumping grounds as; 1 the bloody site I was using to find out about horse jumping their schedule is crap and does not give you definitive locations which turn, to be difficult to find. The one I was going too turned into a school and I could see a cricket pitch in the only field; and 2 is I am sure that those horsey folk would not ride in such kak weather because their horses may break.

Well I am sure that this weekends excursion will be more succesful as I am going to contact my aunt who has a farm and knows about horse jumping in my area so will find out that way.

No comments: